Providing care for diseases of the eye, sight correction and eye injuries.
Abrams EyeCare performs over 2,000 surgeries every year for cataract, glaucoma or LASIK vision correction. Our trained surgery coordinators will walk you through every step of the way. Click on a link to the left for more information on each of the procedures.
If you have been referred for eye surgery, a surgery coordinator from Abrams EyeCare will be at your service every step of the process to:
- Provide a variety of instructional resources to you
- Meet with you by phone or in person to explain the process
- Schedule the surgery according to what fits your schedule the best
- Provide complete pre-surgery and post-surgery instructions
- Provide a map and directions to the surgery center
- Assist with post-surgery follow-up evaluation scheduling
- Be available by phone or e-mail to answer your questions
Abrams EyeCare currently uses the Beltway Surgery Center at Spring Mill. Below is the address and a map link.
Beltway Surgery Center-Spring Mill
10300 N. Illinois Street, Suite 2400
Indianapolis, IN 46290
View Google Map
PAYMENT OPTIONSATTENTION SMART HEALTH and ASCENSION INSURANCE USERS:
Smart Health and Ascension insurance plans are not in network with the facility named above. However, we will aim to locate another surgery center that is in your network in the event you are on one of these plans.
There are several ways to pay for your upcoming surgery.
For your convenience and to better serve you, Abrams EyeCare offers various payment options using CareCredit, which includes no interest or low interest payment plans. CareCredit plans help make surgery affordable for almost everyone. CareCredit’s easy finance plans allow you to customize your account by selecting the amount you need and your repayment terms. When you apply for CareCredit financing, you usually have a decision in a matter of minutes. Click here to visit CareCredit. Please click on the button below if you have questions regarding surgery.Questions? Contact Us