Urgent Eye Care
Urgent medical eye care is available on a 24/7 basis for existing Abrams EyeCare patients.
If you are not a current Abrams EyeCare patient, please do one of the following:
- contact one of our offices during regular business hours;
- go to your nearest emergency room or;
- call 911.
Please DO NOT fill out the contact form, but rather contact us by calling one of the numbers below so we can help you immediately.
Chronic eye conditions are not considered urgent. However, it is very important to address urgent eye matters promptly so they do not cost you your vision.
Examples of urgent eye care situations include:
- Eye infections or traumatic eye injuries or accidents
- Corneal scratches (abrasions of the clear tissue covering the front of eye)
- Substantial flashes or floaters
- Chemical burns
- Sudden vision changes
- Changes in the appearance of one or both eyes
- Irritation from a foreign body in the eye
- Extreme eye allergy symptoms
How to arrange an Urgent Eye Care Appointment
DURING OFFICE HOURS:
- If during office hours, call your preferred office location (office numbers at bottom of page) and press 2 to arrange for a same-day appointment.
AFTER OFFICE HOURS (current Abrams EyeCare patients only):
- If after office hours, please call 317-846-4223 and press 9 to reach our on-call eye doctor.